Monday 11 March 2013

Daesung D-LITE :)

Hai and Assalamualaikum !

Okay, just to informed that Daesung album was released on 23/2/2013 if I'm not mistaken lah. Omg! I wanna find his album! But where? Is it Malaysia Dah boleh beli? Nak beli ! Nak beli! And nak poster gambar Daesung! Nak tampal Kat mejia and bilik! Omg! I want it! I want it!

Okay, wanna find out what his song?? Okay I will write down now!

Track List:
01. Ai (Love) / Hata Motohiro
02. Utautai no Ballad (Singer’s Ballad) / Saito Kazuyoshi
03. Yasashisa de Afureru You ni (Like Overflowing with Kindess) / JUJU
04. Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (Sunny Hill) / Do As Infinity
05. Joifuru (Joyful) / Ikimono-gatari
06. Zenryoku Shonen (Powerful Boy) / Sukima Switch
07. Aitakute Ima (Missing You Now) / MISIA
08. Yume no Tsubomi (The Flower Bud Of My Dream) / Remioromen
09. Hello / Ayaka
10. Konya wa Boogie Back (Tonight is Boogie Back) / Ozawa Kenji
Featuring Scha Dara Parr
11. WINGS (Japanese Ver.)
12. BABY DON’T CRY (Japanese Ver.)

Read more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2012/12/daesungs-apanese-solo-cover-album-tracklist.html#ixzz2NEH9e6V3





Okay, now I will give to you some pictures of him! I hope you guys enjoy it! Bye and Assalamualaikum! :) daesungiieeee!









No comments:

Post a Comment